This is from Amy's Journal:
1) If you could make any one problem in your life disappear, what would it be?
At this point, I would want any and all health problems to be eliminated for my family. This could include, but not limited to: accidental poisonings, lacerations, car wrecks, concussions, broken bones, Fifth's Disease, pneumonia, kidney infection, strange spots that could be cancer, kidney stones, you name it....yeah, that would be fabulous if that could be eliminated.
2) In your faith, which is primary: obedience or conscience?
I primarily listen to my conscience, which makes me obey the word of God and/or seek the truth from the Bible.
3) Favorite song/songs of the moment?
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
1 Thing - Amerie
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Mississippi Girl - Faith Hill
I Ain't No Quiter - Shania Twain
Pickin Wildflowers - Keith Anderson
Remember When - Alan Jackson
I like too many songs to list!
4) Pay yourself one constructive criticism:
I need to lose weight.
5) Pay yourself one compliment:
I am very intelligent and savvy.
6) Guilty pleasure song?
Gett Off - Prince :-P
7) In your opinion, what might be the worst day in history?
Any day before Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Would you marry someone not quite right but right enough just to not be alone, or would you rather be alone than marry someone not perfect for you?
I don't like being alone, lol! But, I am lucky, because I did marry someone perfect for me!
9) In real life when you discuss politics and religion with people, do you discuss in the same manner as you do in a blog?
I am, in real life, as you see me here.